Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.887 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,479 (kr21,262) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)