Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,784 ($419) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)