Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.218 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,389 (571 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)