Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,458 (746TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)