Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,683 (351,946 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)