Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,051 (546 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)