Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨71,953 (3,859 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)