Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.994 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨82,727 (4,355 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)