Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.558 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨87,197 (元8,259) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)