Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.585 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,886 (8,492元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)