Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.188 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,707 (342KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)