Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.493 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨59,417 (1,432KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (36 minutes ago)