Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.224 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨64,786 (1,499KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)