Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.556 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨129,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨122,769 (Dinar 1,209) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)