Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21686 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,354 (33,912 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)