Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨45,524 (17,399₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)