Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,211 (7,343₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)