Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,639 (﷼ 11,699,886) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)