Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,843 (﷼ 6,686,270) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)