Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,138 (﷼ 6,720,987) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)