Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.256 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,392 (2,866 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)