Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,200 (1,625 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)