Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.239 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,021 (16,979 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)