Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,740 (13,578 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)