Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,690 (6,375 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)