Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,762 (₩428,737) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)