Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06441 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,421 (₩130,738) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)