Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,053 (руб 11,244) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)