Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨42,275 (руб 39,166) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)