Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,236 (¥76,937) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)