Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,547 (¥72,367) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)