Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,106 (¥32,753) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)