Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.162 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,331 (元525) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)