Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,372 (元2,220) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)