Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.526 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨68,355 (元6,494) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)