Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨155,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨145,160 (руб 133,591) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)