Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,232 (﷼ 71,208,915) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)