Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10766 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,721 (155,311 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)