Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,977 (元2,329) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)