Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,002 (元1,020) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (28 minutes ago)