Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04754 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,561 (327,337 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)