Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04883 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,970 (490,913 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)