Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04799 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨430,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨404,349 (8,425,654 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)