Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04734 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,956 (653,947 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)