Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05039 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,449 (643,895 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)