Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 76% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,943 (руб 19,188) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)