Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,580 (元1,343) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (40 minutes ago)