Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,286 (4,844元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)