Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,489 (元2,708) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)