Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,833 (元1,604) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)