Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,182 (元1,190) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)