Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,568 (元2,790) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)