Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,981 (元3,315) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)