Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,434 (€472) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)