Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,692 (€478) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)