Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,339 (€496) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)