Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06429 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,035 (₩2,987,130) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨144,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)