Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,169 (₩3,003,896) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)