Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.868 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨303,060 (C$5,425) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨236,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)