Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.647 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,990 (5,377 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)