Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.143 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,385 (43,828 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨214,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)