Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.268 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,155 (5,724 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)