Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.049 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,107 (2,398 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (38 minutes ago)