Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.849 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,494 (2,783 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)