Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨252,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨237,728 (47,141 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)