Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.066 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨251,578 (49,657 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨239,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)