Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.805 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,299 (2,768 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)