Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.889 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,881 (ƒ 1,083) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)