Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.228 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,673 (ƒ 515) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)