Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.165 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨351,816 (ƒ 8,983) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨227,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)