Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.438 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨391,393 (ƒ 10,454) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)