Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.467 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,909 (ƒ 772) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)