Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.881 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨426,306 (ƒ 10,428) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨262,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)