Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.422 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,372 (ƒ 1,218) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)