Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,630 (€269) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)