Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,319 (€6,276) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨348,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)