Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,379 (€246) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)