Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.802 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,288 (NZ$621) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)