Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.828 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,133 (NZ$1,028) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)