Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,324 (R 5,099) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)