Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.972 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,643 (R 3,146) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)