Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨206,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨195,094 (10,451 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)