Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,698 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.257 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,488 (1,477 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (44 minutes ago)