Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,982 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.385 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,218 (807 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)