Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,625 (4,433 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)