Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.087 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,014 (2,558 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)