Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.257 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,697 (1,199 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)