Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨69,000 (3,696 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)