Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.107 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨65,789 (3,443 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)