Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,745 (526 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)