Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.701 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,222 (6,004 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)