Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨13,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,597 (6,314 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)