Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨76,496 (25,647,339 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)