Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨72,839 (руб 67,440) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)