Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨67,158 (R$ 3,528) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)