Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,304 (R$ 1,528) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)