Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,592 (R$ 742) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)